Viking is a dependable partner in fire protection with almost 100 years of experience and is part of the Minimax Viking Group employing around 8,000 people and boasting an annual turnover in the region of €1.4bn. In addition to the high quality fire protection technologies from Minimax Viking’s research, development and manufacturing facilities in Europe, USA and Asia, Viking supplies complimentary quality products from other manufacturers and partners.
Installers, specifiers and users of fire protection systems are therefore able to access a full range of components for water, foam, detection and gas-based fire suppression systems. Excellent technical support and high levels of product availability complete the market leading service offering.
For more information please visit www.viking-emea.com
View a key selection of Viking’s comprehensive fire protection product portfolio. Be one of the first to learn about our new foam products and approvals and don’t miss the opportunity to discuss the latest trends in water, foam, gas and detection systems directly with Viking EMEA's product managers.
Viking K160 ELO Dry Sprinkler - FM Approved
- Dry pendent sprinkler designed to lower pressure and flow requirements
- Particularly suited to food distribution, food processing & pharmaceutical risks
- High temperature option available where defrost cycling is present
- FM approved as standard and quick response and as both storage and non-storage sprinkler for wet systems
- Uses a fusible link (preferred by the food industry)
- Fixed K-factor for all lengths (150 mm to 1,200 mm) simplifies design
Viking Foam Suppression Systems - FM Approved and UL Listed
The new Viking Foam System comprises:
- Vertical & horizontal bladder tanks: 12 & 16 bar
- Proportioning devices: ratio controller & ILBP
- Foam concentrates (C6 technology): AFFF1%S C6, AFFF3%S C6, ARC 3X3S C6
- Discharge devices: extensive range of foam-water sprinklers
Viking CPS 1230 Extinguishing Systems for Cabinet Protection
- CPS 1230 extinguishing systems protect cabinets with electronic and electric components
- The system prevents the fire from spreading to other facilities in the vicinity of the protected cabinets
- No extended downtimes in energy supply and production facilities
- One system can protect up to two cabinets
- The Novec™ 1230 extinguishing agent by 3M™ is neither corrosive nor electrically conductive and does not leave any residues
- New systems can be easily and quickly installed or retrofitted
Monday, 7 November 2016 - Differdange/Niederkorn, Luxembourg
Viking, widely known for the development, manufacture and distribution of high quality fire protection technologies, introduces a new line of low expansion foam system components and foam water sprinklers. It is essential that foam system components are tested together to ensure performance and code compliance which is why the new range comes with a comprehensive FM Approval and UL Listing.
The Viking Foam System features a modern generation C6 foam concentrates compliant with the EPA2010/15 stewardship program and comprises the following key components.
Foam storage tanks: An expanded range of Bladder Tanks with vertical sizes from 100 to 15,000 litres and horizontal sizes from 200 to 20,000 litres, manufactured in accordance with EN13445 or ASME Sec VIII Div1 design codes in 12 bar and optional 16 bar pressure rated variants.
Proportioning devices: Innovative new Proportioning Devices comprising a range of 2” to 8” Ratio Controllers with superior corrosion protection and performance, and a 3” to 8” range of Inline Balanced Pressure Proportioners (ILBP) for use in foam pump, pressure regulation and Viking low flow foam systems.
Foam concentrates: Environmentally sensitive C6 Viking Foam Concentrates incorporating C6 technology with AFFF 1%S C6, AFFF 3%S C6, ARC3X3S C6, fully tested and approved with the other system components.
Discharge devices: Completing the system is an extensive range of Foam-Water Sprinklers with K-factors ranging from K80 to K242, tested to heights up to 10.1 m (33 ft), with various fuel types.
With the addition of market leading delivery times, service and our traditional range of system components such as control valves, grooved fittings and fixing material, Viking EMEA is the supplier of choice for complete Foam System requirements.
Viking GmbH & Co. KG
23843 Bad Oldesloe
Phone: +49 4531 803-0
Fax: +49 4531 803-137
Get in contact with German companies in 3 easy steps! With one single question you can reach all relevant German Pavilion exhibitors of your selected industrial branch.
Click here if you notice an image that violates copyright or privacy rights.